Thursday, December 1, 2011

Candy Cane Lane!

Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Christmas Time!  I love Christmas! I hate the shopping madness! So, I sneak around it as much as possible! I'm still having issues with my dashboard! Bare with me I'll find you all! 
So, for the start of December I did this super cute mani! 
I used Konad - White and Pure Ice - VineYard! Taking these pictures was a chore! It was bright out but rainy . So, I would run out when it was light snap picture and come back a few time to get the picture that were usable.You know everyone thought i was crazy! Fun Fun! 
Hope you like them as much as I do! I'm so going to hate taking these off!











16 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH these are sooo cute!! XD And I really do love your writing (running in and out of the house to take pictures XD you sound like me!!). Absolutely adorable nails! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stinking cute! love the candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppermint tips!!!! and the little north pole sign!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your candy canes! They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww "North Pole"! So cute! Just started following thanks to Ashesela at Art Evolve. Can't wait to see the nail designs to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I LOVE this! This is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks your guy's! I'm so gonna hate removing it!

    @ Jayne I'm so glad to have you here! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly this are adorable!!! I love them. Great job!hugs* have a great wknd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks I'm so happy you guys like them!

    ReplyDelete