Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cooking Gingerbread!

Hi All!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! The rain is moving back in for my weekend! So, no outside playing or good sunlight!  So today I'm making chocolate chip cookies! Yummy! Sticking with that theme I'm gonna bake up some Gingerbread goody nails!
I started with Pure Ice - Kiss me here, as the base to look like a cookie sheet! and acrylics for everything else! I Love these guy's they look so yummy! I even made gingerbread houses for them to live in! Now that I think of it I should have put a bite into one! Is that to mean! Ha Ha It was hard to get them with out the glare so some of the detail is so clear. Hope you like them!









21 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love them! They are ridiculously cute!!! A flippin' gingerbread house...I can't believe it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! these are the cutest! I wanna eat 'em all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so detailed! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness Kimberly this are adorable!!! im completely in love :) now im itching to do Gingerbread-men nails! :) hopefully soon. Great job! hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! I hate gingerbread cookies, but I love gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you all! I love these. But i'm with Scars like lace I wouldn't them! But I make chocolate chip today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing!! I love them! You are so talented. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW These are incredible!!! Such awesome artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang! Check out your mad nail art skills! Gingerbreads are too cute and I love the house, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so cute and silly! i love different ginger people so cute! and the house looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas design. You draw very well. Reminds me of the Shrek ginger bread men

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi congratulations on the blog.
    I was amazed at such creativity
    nail in this particular I have to copy because it was wonderful
    I'm following you
    xoxo
    kisses
    Come visit me and if you like you can get will be a pleasure to have you with us
    http://www.esmaltenanega.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete