Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kiss me here and here!!

Hi All! 

Hope everyone is having a great middle of the week! Sometime I wonder how I find time in the day to do everything! Now that Christmas is over I'm  just as busy with playing and setting up all the new stuff my son was lucky enough to get this year! Today is (don't laugh =) ) The Pottery wheel! I for see in my future it being sprayed everywhere when he just can't help himself and puts it on high! So to make my life a bit easier today I have a swatch for you!
This is Pure Ice - Kiss me here! I love this grey! this is 3 coats. The formula is really thin but as always builds well and look gorgeous! And it is so smooth and shiny on its own. I just love this color. I hope you like it to!





13 comments:

  1. That is really pretty!

    ps. A pottery wheel!..sounds like fun! Your son is one lucky lil' dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful grey - and I can't help myself, look at the refelctions how pretty they are, they give me all sorts of ideas for nail art on this polish LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the color of the polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pottery wheel!! I want one!! I love that gray, I have it and it gets some pretty good use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kissy kissy kissy hahaha

    lovely shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could find this one, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great color! :) looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is lovely!! :D Pottery wheels are so much fun! I remember my sister and I using one that was received as a present when we were children too. It's funny, because I was reminiscing about it to my sister just the other day! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. love kiss me here! i wanna call it kiss me here kelso why i dont know its weird lol how exciting for your son a pottery wheel sounds so cool and very messy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous color. I'm still on the hunt for a gray polish. I may have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you all!

    @Polish and Charms You should get one! I think it would be relaxing until the keep up!

    @Shannara Your so funny!=)

    @Nailslikelace I got mine at walmart!

    @Ashelela That's pretty cool. I'm sure you and your sister had a ball with it!

    @Beaux Kelso ha ha well if he good looking the name wouldn't matter! so messy!

    @Kaki I love this grey it is like the perfect grey and everything else is lighter or darker shades!

    ReplyDelete