Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teal of Fortune!

Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Sorry that I was gone so long. I'm feeling better and got everything back running smoothly.
First a few things before the polish.

Thank you so much to everyone that wished me well and worried about me! I can't tell you how much that meant to me! *HUGS*

I'm over a 100 followers and I wanted to acknowledge everyone of you! Thank you all so much! It is still amazing that you all like me enough to stick with me! So to you all!
99 GFC Follows *HUGS*
10 Bloglovin *HUGS*
2 NetworkedBlog *HUGS*
 I truly Enjoy and Appreciate every one of you!

Lastly One of you told me that you found my blog font hard to read! And I listened! So, I changed the the font so it is easier for you all to read! Please let me know what you all think!

Ok to the polish!! I was going to post this before, then I got sick.
This is Wet n Wild - Teal of fortune! I used 3 thick coats because it can be sheer, more so at the tips.
It is beautiful teal color! But my camera decided it wanted it to be blue! I took pictures everywhere I could think of. I even tried a flash light! I got every blue possible but not teal! But if you look closely at the bottle you can see the teal, some. This color is so pretty and sparkles so much. I'm in love with it! Hope you guy like this!





8 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, super nice shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back, and the font yu use now is much easier to read, yayyy
    Most camera's want teals to be blue, it's a real pain in you know what.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you are feeling better!!! This new font is so cute! :D
    Gorgeous nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Teal of Fortune! It's gorgeous! And I really like your new font too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm glad you feel better! Your nails are looking amazing! beautiful color! much hugs my dear!

    ReplyDelete